How to protect your property against high bills for the hospital, old people's home? How do you qualify your loved one for Home Care Medicaid (home help) or Nursing Home Medicaid (home stay)?

Joanna Gwoźdź, as an experienced lawyer in the field of Elder Law, will guide you step by step through the complicated Medicaid law procedures in such a way that your loved one will be qualified for Medicaid services and you will be able to calmly take care of the needs of your loved ones. In addition, Patron Gwoźdź will secure your assets as well as your income through the establishment of a special trust - Pooled Income Trust.